Friday, June 17, 2005

the treasure...

Where did I loose myself? When did I loose myself? And how did I find myself? How different life seems.., I knew I'd... but was taken by surprise, I knew it'd... but was taken by surprise, by life... Why is it that the songs sound meaningful? Why is it that the breeze that flows through my windows at home keeps me awake all night? Why is the call of the night stronger? Everything that happens in this universe is for a reason. Universe conspires and shows us signs, and if we don't follow these signs, the Universe stops conspiring and stops showing us these signs, leaving us completely directionless and disoriented in life. We all have to find our way through the dense fog of confusion. Like Paulo Coelho said in The Alchemist, "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation." I'm headed to find my treasure not knowing if I'd ever find it. It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life worth living...

8 comments:

BlackEmpress said...

HMm...takes much more than eyes & time to find that missing thing ...good post.

BlackEmpress said...

HMm...takes much more than eyes & time to find that missing thing ...good post.

Dreamcatcher said...

Again - Losing not Loosing two different meanings anand.. whose the person !! share share ...

Ouzymandiaz said...

@smyta: Its a mystery for sure. How? When? Where? Questions elude me. The dream itself sometimes becomes evasive. No matter how hard I try, I can never know it for sure. I guees it's the anticipation of something good that might happen keeps me striving! Ty...

BlackEmpress said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

u gave me a good line from the alchemist. I havent read it yet.

Anonymous said...

well, one question... Who is the person !!?? We all wanna know !!!

AG

Ouzymandiaz said...

@swaps: If you haven't read the book, then it's something you shouldn't miss out on...