Saturday, September 17, 2005

behind the mask..

Vicious waves crash along the shoreline of my life 
zephyr turns into nor'easter
an aching blizzard congeals my heart 

I lived so far in the miasma of my illusions
a figment of my imagination
a fantasy
I thought
I kept telling myself
I made myself believe 

I struggled
besieged
deceived by my own devise

I fell
appalling
fathomless pit of agony

I dreaded 
visions
dreams twirling into nightmare

I concealed
notes
lyrics of my love

I wished 
relentlessly
inexorably to have her in my life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Mr Lee said...

I loved your blog background mate. Life really is an endless road ya. Got to find time to experiment with the template so I could create my own photo as the background like yours.

Guess we both shared a passion for the night.Ha ha.

Dinesh Babuji said...

:)

Anonymous said...

hey anand, amrita here :) I mean ditsaa, swaps and now the GEMINI GIRL

tc....

Ouzymandiaz said...

@lee: Thanks for droppin by.. I like you blog too.. :) And yes, it takes some time to work around with the template but its worth it :)

@gemini girl: hey! i hope u r havin loads of fun in NY.. hopin to catch up with ya sometime soon :)

@dinesh: thx for droppin by :)

Anonymous Poet said...

More ethereal suggestiveness.

Especially, I like:

"an aching blizzard
congeals my heart"

What a great line. What a way to put it.