Thursday, March 03, 2005

questions I sometimes ask myself...

A perfect life. The most complicated equation: of transcendent beauty and of human love. I cannot live a long time in a place where I don't belong. How long can I keep waiting for something that I've never known? A question I sometimes ask myself...

The worst part about being lonely would be my thinking; not being able to control what goes through my mind. But, how many people think my thoughts for me when I lay my head on the pillow in the night? A question I sometimes ask myself...

What do I want most of all, when I have experienced much, suffered some, preserved, tried to do good when good was within reach? What does this experience tell me that I can profit from? That the memory of pain mounts up and lays a significant weight upon the present and the truth that one can discover is exactly what is possible, valuable and desirable between human beings on a low level of events. If something makes me feel good for a moment and no one is crushed by it, what is the use of denying it to myself? A question I sometimes ask myself...

... I have felt purposeless for quite some time now. As if I myself have no need for existence, and there is no sense of future - as a palpable thing we look forward to confidently... Even if what it held might be sad or tragic or unwantable. The future is still there ofcourse; I simply don't know how to imagine it. Will life improve remarkably if I took courage to take control of things in my life and to live with the consequences of my actions? A question I sometimes ask myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at future with a positive attitude. Sure there will be ups and downs, but thats LIFE... And most of all live one day at a time... Smile:)

Ouzymandiaz said...

:) Life's like that... I know, no one said to me that it was gonna be easy. And you are right.., everyone should live one day at a time... ty :)

Triya said...

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks like this. :D

Anonymous said...

Abundance and Joy within if you stop and look for it, you are creating everything you say like in the movie matrix, cheers nice blog..
I lived all my life in Bangalore :) havent visited for the last 10 years or so, will be doing so soon, so warm and so fun, than Canada.