Friday, November 04, 2022

Rishikesh

The leaves were rustling, and the morning breeze caressed her face. She had rushed through a shower and her wet hair was clipped. She had wrapped herself in a shawl wearing a black top and blue palazzo - I saw her wearing a pleasant smile as she walked towards me, mesmerizing as she looked. I was already high from the day before, a day that was a dream, or was it a dream that was the day? This morning was another..

As we stood by the ledge of the Swiss cafe, I saw the morning dawn a beautiful hue across the cloudy mountain top. People throng the city searching.. seeking spirituality, seeking the meaning of their being and their life. Every little nook and corner of this city lights up their mind and invigorates the soul within.

As I looked across the ledge at the meandering holy river shrouded by the mountains, I realised that my life has been meandering to reach to this point in time and space to humble me with the fact that everything that I truly needed, consciously, sub-consciously, and beyond desire.., that which is shinging bright and invigorates my existence, was standing next to me.

I lived that moment, I lived that day..

No comments: